Tartini square

Tartini square

The place where Tartini Square is located today, was once a harbour for fishing boats of Piran. The harbour used to be outside the town walls, because the oldest, partly preserved walls propagated behind the present Town Hall. The St. Peter Church stood and still stands outside, beyond the walls all alone since the year 1272. The church was restored in the year 1818.

More info
Share
Report cam
What is wrong?

CAPTCHA Image
[ New Image ]

Nearby

Nearby

Online
Nearby

Nearby

Online
Nearby

Nearby

Offline
Nearby

Nearby

Offline

Piran, Slovenia

8°C / 46°F

4.1 m/s

Comment Form is loading comments...